With Hurricane Matthew rolling through and a thankful wobble to the East, the Association is working on the clean-up efforts.
Thank you for your patience while we work through the cleanup!
Our property manager is on-site:
- Emily, is onsite at the clubhouse the 1st and 3rd Tuesday (4pm to 6pm), and the 2nd and 4th Wednesday (10A to noon) of each month.
Upcoming Board meetings (7PM):
- Date Change: Wednesday November 16, 2016 -- Budget Meeting
Upcoming Social Events:
- November 5 -- Community Garage Sale, 8A to 2P
- December 10 -- Cookies with Santa, 3P to 6P
Florida Black Bear
From time to time, Florida Black Bear are seen through the community. Florida Black Bear are a protected species, and are not a nuisance animal that may be removed by the HOA, the City, or the County. Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission should be contacted if a bear appears violent.
Educational material may be found at:
- Click me for more bear info from the Florida Wildlife Commission
- Click me for Florida Regulations regarding black bear
The short of it is -- we and the bears must co-habitate, so please put your trash out Wednesday morning, and be mindful of bird feeders, deer feeders, etc...
The Association has worked with Republic Services and the City of Oviedo to delay the start time of trash pickup by an hour, 7AM.
More than 70% of our residents stay connected through the E-newsletter -- Thank you !
When important news needs to immediately get out to the community (missing person, black bear, storm response, etc...) the eblast system is used to rapidly disseminate information. Also, reminders for social events are sent.