Arboring of the West Entrance large oak tree is scheduled for Saturday , Sept 10, around 0830. Please use care and caution while the arboring is underway.
Our property manager is on-site:
- Emily, is onsite at the clubhouse the 1st and 3rd Tuesday (4pm to 6pm), and the 2nd and 4th Wednesday (10A to noon) of each month.
Upcoming Board meetings (7PM):
- September 20, 2016
- November 15, 2016
Upcoming Social Events:
- August 6 -- Family Summer Dance Party, 7P
- November 5 -- Community Garage Sale, 8A to 2P
- December 10 -- Cookies with Santa, 3P to 6P
Florida Black Bear
From time to time, Florida Black Bear are seen through the community. Florida Black Bear are a protected species, and are not a nuisance animal that may be removed by the HOA, the City, or the County. Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission should be contacted if a bear appears violent.
Educational material may be found at:
- Click me for more bear info from the Florida Wildlife Commission
- Click me for Florida Regulations regarding black bear
The short of it is -- we and the bears must co-habitate, so please put your trash out Wednesday morning, and be mindful of bird feeders, deer feeders, etc...
The Association has worked with Republic Services and the City of Oviedo to delay the start time of trash pickup by an hour, 7AM.
The entrances updates are complete -- thank you for the positive feedback received!
- The white PVC rail fencing along 419 was replaced with commercial grade aluminum
- The cross buck fencing at the entrances was replaced with a similar style
- The trim was freshly painted, and the remaining foam molding (EFIS) was repaired.
- The landscaping with the main planters was refreshed and updated.
- The Association treated and cleaned the City sidewalks. While the City is responsible for the integrity and safety of the sidewalks, the Association performed the work for aesthetic purposes throughout the development.
Thanks for your patience during the remodel!
More than 70% of our residents stay connected through the E-newsletter -- Thank you !
When important news needs to immediately get out to the community (missing person, black bear, storm response, etc...) the eblast system is used to rapidly disseminate information. Also, reminders for social events are sent.