Christmas Lights Install
Thanks in advance for your patience traveling through the west entrance Tuesday and Wednesday (17th and 18th). The holiday display is being put up (despite the temperature) in preparation for the season.
Please be extra careful and mindful of the lift and expect a lane closure. They work as fast as possible and we appreciate your patience.
Our property manager is on-site:
- Emily, is onsite at the clubhouse the 1st and 3rd Tuesday (4pm to 6pm), and the 2nd and 4th Wednesday (10A to noon) of each month.
Upcoming Board meetings:
- November, 17th at 7PM -- Assessments shall be considered for FY 16 at this meeting.
Upcoming Social Events:
- Cookies with Santa! Sunday, December 13, from 3PM to 6PM
- Movie Night Returns! Saturday, January 9 or 16, 6:30-8:30pm
Many LOR homes were impacted by the May 20th hailstorm. Just a reminder that ARC approval is required for roof repair or replacement. Click here for more Information and forms relating to the ARC process. Please be sure to submit a sample of the shingle you propose to use if you are planning roof replacement. It can be an actual piece of a shingle or hard color copy of the manufacturer's brochure (not electronic). The sample is attached to the application and is kept with your unit file in the Association's records. Applications without shingle samples will not be considered for approval.
Due to the overwhelming amount of roof applications the ARC is proactively holding more frequent meetings to facilitate the process and is meeting on a weekly basis instead of the usual monthly meeting. Applications must be received by 5:00pm Tuesday in time to be reviewed for the Friday meeting. Applications received after 5:00pm Tuesday will be held until the following Friday meeting to allow the ARC time to review the project. Thank you in advance for allowing them to maintain the aesthetics of the community!
The entrances are receiving an update.
- The white PVC rail fencing along 419 is being replaced with commercial grade aluminum.
- The cross buck fencing at the entrances is also being replaced with a similar style.
- The trim is being freshly painted, and the remaining foam molding (EFIS is being repaired).
The fencing has been removed first to allow for the painter to perform their work.
The new fencing is expected within 4-6 weeks.
Thanks for your patience during the remodel!
More than half of our residents stay connected through the E-newsletter -- Thank you !
On a monthly basis, our property manager mass emails a brief newsletter that includes upcoming dates and events. Additionally, if important news needs to immediately get out to the community (missing person, black bear, storm response, etc...) the eblast system is used to rapidly disseminate information.