Our property manager is on-site:
- Emily, is onsite at the clubhouse the 1st and 3rd Tuesday (4pm to 6pm), and the 2nd and 4th Wednesday (10A to noon) of each month.
Upcoming Board meetings (7PM):
- May 17, 2016
- July 19, 2016
- September 20, 2016
- November 15, 2016
Annual meeting (7PM):
- April 19, 2016
Upcoming Social Events:
- May 7, 2016 -- Spring Garage Sale
- May 26, 2016 -- End of School Party
- December 10, 2016 -- Cookies with Santa, 3P to 6P
The entrances are receiving an update.
- The white PVC rail fencing along 419 was replaced with commercial grade aluminum (the small section on the east end will be completed)
- The cross buck fencing at the entrances is also being replaced with a similar style (the special order is in progress)
- The trim was freshly painted, and the remaining foam molding (EFIS) was repaired.
- The landscaping with the main planters is being refreshed and updated.
The fencing was removed to allow for the painter to perform their work.
Update Feb 23: the fencing experienced a permitting delay, which has been remedied, and it is back on track and is expected within 4-6 weeks.
Update Mar 30/31: The City is pressure washing and treating the slippery sidewalks from 419 to the pool (and other spot areas). The association has tagged on that work to also clean the curbs in that area. The Association is investigating continuing that work for aesthetic purposes through the rest of the development. The chemical treatment applied is somewhat strong, so please be mindful and take care to avoid the working crews.
Thanks for your patience during the remodel!
More than half of our residents stay connected through the E-newsletter -- Thank you !
On a monthly basis, our property manager mass emails a brief newsletter that includes upcoming dates and events. Additionally, if important news needs to immediately get out to the community (missing person, black bear, storm response, etc...) the eblast system is used to rapidly disseminate information.